Tuesday 6 October 2009

Success

the resukts i got from my focus group were outstanding.l not only were the conversations continuous and very enlightening, they showed that eaqch member of my focus group had contrasting ideas. just to show that sometimes if you make a random selection of people, it may be the best thing for you.

the focus group helped me expand on ideas that i already had, by giving their own insight on what they thought may be the outcome. they even gave me a list of artists that they found interesting, with a range of lyrics to follow. wth these lyrics they gave me their own interpetations of what they thought they ment and how they telated to the videos for them.

i am finally ready to start making my vidoe. the next step is my moving story board.l this should definetly be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment