Tuesday 15 September 2009

My First Attempt At Audience Research


As you can see from my first attempt, some of the questions were a bit vague, therfore they did not help with the answers i was aiming for. with the age question, i narrowed the gap meaning there wasn't much of a choice, by this i mean that it would be hard for my to identify the age of my audience in order to relate thier age to stereotypes.
For the second question, i should have given more options or alternatives because the questions seems biased in a way. this is because i have made it seem like the R'n'B genre is the only type available.
For the fith question, i should have given a list of examples as the recepients may not know the actual media terms for them. because when i got my results back, this question was often left unanswered or 'i don't know' was written in the given space.

No comments:

Post a Comment